Thursday, September 23, 2004

New York Times' owned IHT calling the media "marginal"?!!
Still, Rather insisted, there really did seem to be problems with Bush's Guard record; if the memos were fake, they reflected reality. The whole messy affair probably changed few voters' minds in this discouragingly sordid political year. It did, however, cast light on the growing political role of the sometimes marginal media that helped humble Rather. Foremost among these are Internet blogs - Web logs, or online journals - and broadcast talk shows.

1 comment:

Jib said...

Thanks for the comment. It's good to see you back. I had noticed that your site hadn't been updated in a while, and I didn't see your service provider popping up on my site meter.

Yeah, I'm curious about G-mail. Your call if you want to extend the invitation. I'll gladly use it if you do.

Looking forward to see you posting again.